- Minimum of Tertiary Degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral), majoring in Education or in the subjects to be taught.
- A Teaching Certification related to the subjects to be taught
- Being equipped with teaching skills including: classroom management, course and lesson planning, subject knowledge, learning technologies and a familiarity with student centered learning approaches.
- A high proficiency in the use of English Language fit to the delivery language of the curriculum.
- An up to date knowledge and practice of teaching techniques and methodologies with a flexible and adaptable teaching style.
- An experience in the Indonesian National Curriculum will be an advantage
- Competence in using common Office programs ie. Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Having a friendly and confident manner with creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
- Sensitivity, tolerance and patience
- The ability to work under pressure
- A desire to actively participate in extra curricular activities, community programs, and other school activities.
- Experience of teaching in International Baccalaureate® (IB) MYP/DP and familiarity with aspects of IBMYP/DP will be an advantage
Sejak 2 February 2016
Ditutup pada 3 March 2016